Thursday 17 August 2017

My First Love

This was my desire when I was a Child and all though the time I grow up to an adult, but somehow no one cared .I always wanted to be near God because he was the nearest thing to me all throughout my life ,I have had many tough times in my life where the Lord was the only one I had , There were things that happed in my life , that I could not tell anyone  , however my father was my healer and restorer of my sprit all through that time.  Time  and Time again my Father came to my aid ,There is no one like The King  .Jesus The Lord!




There is none like him ,
He is close than a brother
He care's more than a mother
He looks out for us more than a father .




Blood is thicker than water , we say
but , non can describe his affection ,
He saw us then , he saw us now
He will continue to see us till we see him at that shore
Some things are hard to explain ,
The Love of this father ,
is always on top gear .




Some come to him to for a visit
Some come to him as a turrets
but very few come to stay, with him

There are rule , and conditions in his house
but his grace , mercy and love .
Are never in sort supply in his house




😂The Bible reminds us that we must never leave our first love , in the famous Hymn Amassing  Grace we are reminded for a similar line ,


’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed."










We should, never go short of the love .- "Both to the father and from the Father" .






No comments:

Post a Comment