Tuesday 18 November 2014

The magic of HIS Creation

The sky is blue.
The sun is red and hot.
The leaves, are in the jackets of grass.
But ! Oh! The beauty of the rainbow makes me amaze.
As a completion of colours it appears.
As i gaze around, the unknown world
The wind passed, by me.
As a hand of a mother , that pats a child,
Oh! The feeling of, recovery from bondage.
 As I stand on the green jackets of grass,
As the bird flies towards the grate lights
My uncontrolled car flies around
As it captures the sound of sorrow and pain.
My heart strikes by the sound
As a hammer strikes on a nail.
But Oh ! From  sounds of praises from the birds
My heart leaps to the unconcealed beauty of nature.
Oh ! Glory to the creator my god removed my pain
And he consoles me by being in my heart today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment